Diploma check

Do you want to know whether your Dutch diploma, after completion of the professional practice experience (PPE), allows you to enter the Dutch Architect's Register? Below you find the Dutch Master's programmes:

TU Delft: Master Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences, tracks Architecture, Urbanism or Landscape Architecture.

TU Eindhoven: Master Architecture, Building and Planning, tracks Architecture or Urban design and planning.

Wageningen University: Masteropleiding Landscape Architecture and Planning, Landscape Architecture.

Interieurarchitectuur Gerrit Rietveld academie, Interieurarchitectuur ArtEZ Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Interieurarchitectuur Avans Hogeschool Breda, Interieurarchitectuur Hogeschool der Kunsten Den Haag, Interieurarchitectuur Hogeschool Zuyd Maastricht, Interieurarchitectuur Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht, Interior Architecture & Retail Design Hogeschool Rotterdam.

Please note: if you are graduated from the Academies of Architecture and Urban Design (Academies van Bouwkunst) in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Groningen, Arnhem, Tilburg of Maastricht you can be registered directly in the Architect's Register. You must, however, enclose a statement with your registration request in which the Examination Board indicates that you have met the end terms in the Regulations on Professional Practice Experience. For graduates from the Academies of Architecture gaining professional experience is already part of the official curriculum. More information about this can be found on the websites of the Academies of Architecture.

In order to qualify for registration in the Dutch Architect's Register on the basis of a foreign degree, your degree must be recognized first. Then we will determine whether or not you need to complete the professional practice experience ('BEP') before qualifying for registration. Please check this information

Do you have any doubts about your Master's Degree and would you like us to check your degree? Please do not hesitate to ask us to check your diploma