Registration abroad

Based on your registration in the Dutch architects' register, you can, on an occasional and temporary basis, professionally perform activities in your discipline in all EU member states, states that are part of the EEA, and Switzerland


The receiving country may require you to register as a temporary service provider in that country. Additional requirements cannot be imposed. However, the receiving country may request a certificate from the Architects' Register, in which we declare that you are validly registered in the architects' register and fully authorized to practice your discipline in the Netherlands. Optionally, this certificate may include your professional qualifications based on which you are registered and a statement of disciplinary measures that have been imposed.